Most advanced 3D Sets model yet
brings all the new technical features under the hood.
interior and exterior, including realistic dashboard and model of the engine parts.
folding windscreen and rear seats, openable hood, and all doors. And the hood of course!
mimics trunk cargo. Now the battery will not affect the true scale realism of your mode.
3D Sets BeltDrive 4×4
new silent & reliable because it uses timing belts. Designed for brushless motors only.
New Drive Shafts & Cardan Joints
snap-on design without tiny screws gives smooth operation and reliability.
now you can 3d print and build real differentials, which can be combined with locked axles too. You can make a specific setup that fits your needs.
allows better kinematics and smoother movements of the body.
What you get:
- 3d printing files: .stl and .gcode optimized for Prusa Mk2-3 and Prusa Mini printers, .stl for regular 3d printer with 18×18 cm bed size. The total download size is over 600 MB. Total printing time is about 10 days of continuous printing.
- step-by-step build guide, available here
- list of all non-printable items (like motor, tires, screws, etc.) with link to recommended online stores
What you will need:
- any 18 x 18 cm (or bigger) 3D printer, Prusa i3 recommended
- 3 kg of filament needed for all parts, PLA and PC Blend for some specific parts.
- bring your own motor/speed controller, servo, and battery
- screws, nuts, and set of bearings
- set of rubber tires and shocks
How I get the purchased files?
- after purchasing this digital product, you can download the printing files under “My Account” (in the “Downloads” section)
TomTLC (verified owner) –
This is truly amazing! Not yet completed but sofar everything is going easily. Printing with Ender3.
This is a must for any 40-series owner or fan!
Great job 3D Sets and thank you!
mmelon01 (verified owner) –
Great experience building this model, it`s a first on for me but definitely not the last! Good job 3D Sets Team!
Goker Erkman (verified owner) –
After 15 hours print and try to remove side panel supports I come here and see the update :))
I just start to printing and so far just reading your manual and printing models is fun. Its really detailed and well engineered model I can’t wait to finish and play 🙂