These accessories consist of the following parts:
- high-clearance rear fenders (for optional wide axles)
- new wheel design – H
- small/large roof rack
- front bumper with working winch
- light ramp & snorkel
- high-lift jack
- alternative mask
- rear fuel cans carrier
- fuel cans
- plastic storage container
- aluminium box storage
- packed tent and sleep bags
- water container
All parts are fully compatible with your Bamboo 4×4 Hardtop.
High-clearance rear fenders provide more room for larger tires and are combined with wider axles with enhanced wheel track.
The Winch is fully operational and for sure can salvage your car out of the trap!
What you get:
- 3d printing files: .stl and .gcode optimised for Prusa Mk2-3 printers, .stl for regular 3d printer with 18×18 cm bed size.
- step-by-step build guide, available here
What you will need:
- any 18 x 18 cm 3D printer, Prusa i3 recommended
- 850 g of filament needed to print all parts, PLA.
- screws and nuts
- you need product Model 10: Bamboo 4×4 Hardtop
How I get the purchased files?
- after purchasing this digital product, you can download the printing files under “My account” (in “Downloads” section)
There are no reviews yet.