Expedition Set A consists of:
Roof Rack – you can install it on the front or rear part of the roof – or both! Even with the Roof Rack installed you can still detach the Front Roof Panel.
Light Ramp – if you are skilled, you can insert a real LED-strip to make it work actually!
Tire Carrier – small rack where you can put Fuel Cans for example.
- Metal box with lid A
- Metal box with lid B
- Metal box with lid C
- Wolf Pack with lid
- Fuel Can
What you get:
- 3d printing files: .stl and .gcode optimised for Prusa Mk2-3 printers, .stl for regular 3d printer with 20×20 cm bed size.
- step-by-step build guide, available here
How I get the purchased files?
- after purchasing this digital product, you can download the printing files under “My account” (in “Downloads” section)
- payment is available via PayPal service only
What you will need:
- any 20 x 20 cm 3D printer, Prusa i3 recommended
- 120 g of filament needed to print all parts (including wing mirrors), PLA material.
- screws and nuts
- you need product Model 2: Rancher 4×4 Hardtop
There are no reviews yet.