These accessory consist of 7 independent parts:
- tube frame rollcage
- snorkel air intake
- fender air intakes
- front bumper with winch
- high-clearance fender flares
- rear bumper
- wheel type E
All parts are fully compatible with your Pickup version of the Landy 4×4 Wagon and deliver modern off-road look.
High-clearance fender flares fit seamlessly to standard fender cutouts on your Landy and provide more room for larger tyres.
The Winch is fully operational and for sure can salvage your car out of the trap!
Wheel type E design mimics modern sheet metal off-road rims and slightly widens the wheel track (compared to standard Landy 4×4).
What you get:
- 3d printing files: .stl and .gcode optimised for Prusa Mk2-3 printers, .stl for regular 3d printer with 20×20 cm bed size.
- step-by-step build guide, available here
What you will need:
- any 20 x 20 cm 3D printer, Prusa i3 recommended
- 465 g of filament needed to print all parts, PLA.
- screws and nuts
- you need product Model 5: Landy 4×4 Wagon with Pickup Upgrade for Model 5 (both products!)
How I get the purchased files?
- after purchasing this digital product, you can download the printing files under “My account” (in “Downloads” section)
There are no reviews yet.