What you get:
- 3d printing files: .stl and .gcode optimised for Prusa Mk2-3 printers, .stl for regular 3d printer with 20×20 cm bed size.
- step-by-step build guide, available here
What you will need:
- any 20 x 20 cm 3D printer, Prusa i3 recommended
- 40 g of filament needed to print all parts (including wing mirrors), PLA or PET. Preferably in black colour.
- screws and nuts
- you need product Model 1: Rancher 4×4, Model 2: Rancher 4×4 Hardtop or Model 6: Rancher 4×4 Wagon
Sean Becker (verified owner) –
These are awesome! Direct replacements for the stock ones and look far better than the stock ones. A must have for the Model 1!