Most advanced 3D Sets model yet
brings all the new technical features under the hood.
interior and exterior, including realistic dashboard and model of the engine parts.
folding windscreen and rear seats, openable hood, and all doors. And the hood of course!
mimics trunk cargo. Now the battery will not affect the true scale realism of your mode.
3D Sets BeltDrive 4×4
new silent & reliable because it uses timing belts. Designed for brushless motors only.
New Drive Shafts & Cardan Joints
snap-on design without tiny screws gives smooth operation and reliability.
now you can 3d print and build real differentials, which can be combined with locked axles too. You can make a specific setup that fits your needs.
allows better kinematics and smoother movements of the body.
What you get:
- 3d printing files: .stl and .gcode optimized for Prusa Mk2-3 and Prusa Mini printers, .stl for regular 3d printer with 18×18 cm bed size. The total download size is over 600 MB. Total printing time is about 10 days of continuous printing.
- step-by-step build guide, available here
- list of all non-printable items (like motor, tires, screws, etc.) with link to recommended online stores
What you will need:
- any 18 x 18 cm (or bigger) 3D printer, Prusa i3 recommended
- 3 kg of filament needed for all parts, PLA and PC Blend for some specific parts.
- bring your own motor/speed controller, servo, and battery
- screws, nuts and set of bearings
- set of rubber tires and shocks
How I get the purchased files?
- after purchasing this digital product, you can download the printing files under “My Account” (in the “Downloads” section)
veteran (verified owner) –
I would like to thank the whole team, Bamboo is really great. Perfectly detailed, lots of functional parts. Comfortable construction, everything fits as it should.
smurari (verified owner) –
It was an awesome project overall. I was surprised by the detailed modeling and build instructions. You have to try hard to go wrong with this build. Very happy with the model. Check out a videos of the finished model here https://youtu.be/6E_Dxoni_gw
p.krasnitzer (verified owner) –
congratulations – really your best model. the parts fit together perfectly and are easy to assemble with the instructions. The new gear with the toothed belt requires a little skill when assembling. For friends of the brushed motor I put an adapter on Cults. All together a great model.